Friday, August 02, 2013

Fashion Forward #5

This 'Fashion Forward' isn't really inspired by this dress at all; it's inspired by a lady by the name of Megan, who is actually one of my GREATEST fashion inspirations!


Inspired by Rainbows

Inspired by Rainbows by chrissy-sparkle

I don't know exactly what it is about rainbows that gets me absolutely giddy with excitement and happiness, but it would appear that Megan and I (and many other bloggers, in my experience) share the same affliction!

The Kate Spade holographic clutch is definitely my favourite item here...if only it didn't cost $300!!!  I think I'm getting a similar one for my birthday on Sunday - a little less rainbow, a little more silver :)

Have you found the rainbow connection too? ;)


6 comments:

  1. All of this is right up my alley!!! I love all of it ;) I have got to find those rainbow tights, and I really love the sunglasses, too! Great set and very inspiring! RAINBOW POWER! haha. xo

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Alyssa! Rainbow power for the WIN! :P I wish the Rainbow To Go dress was still available at ModCloth, but I just ordered the A Good Vibrant dress (on sale! woohoo!) so I think my rainbow quota has been filled...for this week at least ;) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Aaah I love anything rainbow coloured so this is just too awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why I love the blogging community, so many other girls out there who share my love of all things rainbow - my family just think I'm really weird :P Thanks for the comment! x

      Delete