Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fashion Forward #4

I didn't even know that Rainbow Row was a thing until I discovered this lovely Rainbow Row in Citrus dress on ModCloth:


Inspired by Rainbow Row Dress in Citrus

Inspired by Rainbow Row Dress in Citrus by chrissy-sparkle

I then discovered that Rainbow Row is a row of colourful houses in Charleston, South Carolina.  I'd love to visit there someday!  However, for now the dress reminds me of the fantastic times I've had in Amsterdam in my travels, and that will do me just fine :)

I bought this a couple of weeks ago during ModCloth's Most Pinned From The App sale, so I got 20% off which was nice!  I'd love to find the original Rainbow Row Dress but I've had no luck so far; the blue/green/purple colour palate is more my style, but this citrus version is still beautiful!

Are you into quirky dress prints too?


No comments:

Post a Comment